This application collects some Personal Data of its Users.
Montecristo International OÜ
Sakala tn 7, 10141 Tallinn, Estonia
henceforth “AksonWage” or “Data Controller”.
Controller’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Controller, pursuant to art. 37 GDPR has appointed a Data Protection Officer – Data Protection Officer, contact details: email: email@example.com .
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, independently or through third parties, are: Cookie; Usage Data; email; first name; last name, address.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, automatically collected during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In the cases in which this Application indicates some Data as optional, the Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who may have doubts as to which Data is mandatory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
GDPR 679/2016 – Information on the protection of personal data.
To those who sign purchase contracts with AksonWage, or more simply request information pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Reg. 2016/679 we provide some information regarding the processing of Personal Data, not only to comply with legal obligations, but also because transparency and fairness are a fundamental part of our activity within the GDPR 679/2016.
We inform the Users concerned
that the data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the above-mentioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations provided therein according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy.
Art. 6 paragraph 1)
- lett. a) the person concerned has expressed consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- lett. b) the treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the person concerned is a party or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the same.
Purposes of the Treatment
1) To follow up on the commercial information activities requested by the subject.
2) To conclude and execute the publication of the site or of the announcement inserted by the User in the guide or in the announcement area if present.
3) Conclude and execute the contractual relationship, as well as, including any fulfillment related to tax and accounting obligations.
4) To follow up on the contact requests of the interested party, and requests for assistance also through communication to third parties.
5) Data deriving from implicit transmission in the use of Internet communication protocols, through processing to allow identification of Users, IP addresses or domain names of computers used by Users who connect to the site, including the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response. These data are collected in an exclusively aggregate form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site or for technical reasons of correct functioning.
6) The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the computer structure (legitimate interests of the owner).
7) AksonWage performs profiling in accordance with the methods and limits of the law, with the sending of promotional information about its services, marketing information, remarketing, advertising and other information that may be of interest to you based on the preferences expressed at the time of providing personal data.
The Owner informs that it will carry out the treatment of the data directly conferred, mainly in direct way or through assignment to other subject however in European area.
The interested party
pursuant to Article 15 of EU Regulation 679/2016 has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of data concerning him, to obtain the indication of the origin and the purposes and methods of treatment, the updating, rectification, integration of data, the cancellation of data processed in violation of the law and has the right to object to the processing for purposes of sending advertising material.
Exercise of rights – Complaint
You can exercise any of the rights described in this section against the Data Controller by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that we may ask to verify the identity of the data subject before taking further action based on your request.
In order to exercise the rights under Article 15 of EU Regulation 679/2016, the data subject may contact the Data Controller by sending an email to email@example.com .
Access to data
The data subject has the right to request copies of personal data that he or she has provided to us in a structured, commonly used and electronically readable format, and/or request us to transmit such information to another service provider (where technically feasible) and may do so directly through the system provided within the personal area.
Duration of Processing Storage
In general, AksonWage retains personal data for as long as the user is registered on the site or for as long as necessary to perform the sales contract.
- We may retain some of the data subject’s personal data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal and tax obligations and to protect our contractual interests.
- If you have requested us to do so, we may retain some of your personal data for marketing purposes.
- Exceptionally, we may keep some of your personal data for the purpose of carrying out investigations, as provided for by law.
- We declare that, 12 months after the end of the contractual obligations or of the contact and commercial information activities requested, we will remove the personal data not otherwise necessary for compulsory regulations.
Withdrawal of consent and limitation of personal data processing
It is possible at any time to revoke consent to the processing of personal data by sending us a communication specifying the desire to revoke consent, or proceed directly with the unsubscription where applicable.
The revocation of consent does not affect the legitimacy of any processing activities based on it before its revocation.
Updated to: December 29, 2021